Welcome to Bloomington! Here, you can find all the information you need in order to settle in and navigate Bloomington like a true Hoosier. Explore the links and information below to stay current on the latest tips for IUB students. All HESA Students, regardless of having an assistantship outside of Bloomington, have access to these resources.
Getting to Know Bloomington
Getting Around Campus
- Campus Map
- Parking Operations
- Find more about parking locations on IU Bloomington's campus and permits here.
- Campus Bus
- Find information about the bus schedules and routes around Bloomington's campus, including live tracking.
- Campus Access
- IU's student identification cards, also known as CampusAccess cards, allows students to ride the busses, attend sporting events, check out books at the library, and spend IBucks. Find information about getting one and what all it can do here.
- Housing and Residence Life
- Find out more about housing and residential life here, including information about living learning centers, housing guides, and employment opportunities.
- Dining Services
- IU offers a number of meal plans to students. Find out more about where to eat on campus and healthy eating on a college campus here.
- Hoosier Athletics
- Cheer on the Hoosiers at a number of sporting events throughout the year! Click here to find schedules and ticket information for students.
- Graduate Professional Student Government
- Interested in funding and professional development opportunities? Find out more about how to get involved with the GPSG including signing up for their newsletter.
Health and Wellness
CAPS provides services to IU Bloomington students including group counseling, individual counseling, medication management, and testing. Current IU Bloomington students have a number of free options available to them. Click here to find out more.
- Bloomington Hospitals
Bloomington is to home to a few hospitals and are within easy reach of IU Bloomington Students. Click below to find more about each one.
- Recreation and Intramurals
Students can participate in a number of active opportunities on IU Bloomington’s campus at multiple places on campus. Find out more about Intramural Sports, Club Sports, and the multiple facilities here.